What are the benefits of insulating my home?
- Your home will be warmer in Winter( as well as cooler in Summer) and more energy efficient
- You will make savings on your heating bills
- Heating your home will cause lower emissions of carbon dioxide (CO2), a greenhouse gas that contributes to Global Warming
- Insulation may also reduce noise from outside your home and increase resistance to fire
- Most insulation is made from recycled glass and is a sustainable product
- With grants available, Cavity Wall and Loft Insulation is extremely cost-effective and could pay for itself in less than three years
- Insulation is one of the easiest and most cost effective ways to improve the rating on your Energy Performance Certificate, required as part of the Home Information Pack when you sell your home